Do you have trouble getting your kids to do their morning tasks, and getting them out the door before school? Here’s one clever (and tasty) trick that makes it fun for kids to complete their morning tasks. This little life hack will have you out the door on time with smiling kids. The answer to disorganized mornings is here!
Disorganized mornings? We take care of that.
- Grab a few popsicle sticks (treat your kids to one a day before!)
- Use classic markers to colour the top of each popsicle stick
- Use a sharpie to write different morning tasks on each one
- Make bed…Wash face…Brush teeth…anything to encourage them to get ready!
- Grab two mason jars–mark one for the to do’s and one for done
- Get out the door and off to school!
Need other great tips and tricks to make life easier? Check out more of our helpful LD Solutions Videos on YouTube or individually here on the London Drugs Blog: