Have you ever dropped your favourite makeup compact, only to have it smash to pieces before your eyes? Don’t throw your cracked makeup palette away just yet. Here’s a quick and easy solution to fix a broken makeup palette like a blush, eyeshadow, or bronzer.
- Grab a pencil, pen, or end of a makeup brush.
- Smush it into tiny pieces until it becomes a powder.
- Smush, smush, smush.
- Grab some rubbing alcohol.
- Add a couple of capfuls to the powder.
- Mix it all up to become a consistency like cake frosting.
- Grab a piece of tissue and a coin.
- Press gently, holding for a few seconds.
- Allow to dry.
- Place a cotton pad inside to prevent further cracking – voila!
Need other great tips and tricks to make life easier? Check out more of our helpful LD Solutions Videos on YouTube or individually here on the LD Blog: