Is your blender looking grimy from all those morning smoothies? Here’s how to get rid of any caked-on residue and give your blender a serious deep clean in seconds (without using considerable elbow grease). This LD Solutions hack will have your blender clean and shiny in no time.
- Pull out white vinegar and a lemon—two natural cleaning agents!
- Cut the lemon into small chunks (about 14 pieces).
- Fill an empty ice cube tray with lemon chunks.
- Add white vinegar to top off the cubes.
- Once frozen, put 4 cubes into your blender.
- Blend on high.
- Empty and rinse!