Do you ever buy too many veggies and then worry they’ll go bad before you can use them up? Here’s a clever way to package them up into easy-to-use smoothie chargers.
- Gather your various unused or excess vegetables.
- Toss into the blender with a bit of water.
- Blend. (You guessed it!)
- Pour veggie smoothie into an ice cube tray.
- Freeze the chargers overnight.
- Make your usual morning smoothie. We used banana, strawberry, Vega Protein Smoothie in Bodacious Berry, Kiju Organic Juice in Cranberry Pomegranate Blueberry.
- Add 2-3 chargers.
No matter how many smoothies you make, London Drugs has you covered in store and online. Except for the fruit and veggies – get those at your local grocery store.