If you are heading on a trip this year, pack up your makeup and jewelry like a pro. Prevent a tangled mess of necklaces using only a couple of drinking straws, and save yourself the frustration of untangling them all when you arrive at your destination!
- Start with an untangled necklace.
- Take a regular drinking straw.
- Thread each necklace through the straw (or slit the straw and slide the chain in).
- For shorter necklaces, cut the straw to length.
- Pack them up, and you’re ready to go!
Need other great tips and tricks to make life easier? Check out more of our helpful LD Solutions Videos on YouTube or individually here on the London Drugs Blog:
- How to Fix a Cracked Makeup Palette
- How to De-Wrinkle a Shirt in a Jiffy
- How to Remove a Ring Stuck on Your Finger
- How to Easily Remove a Stripped Screw
- How to Peel Potatoes without a Peeler
- How to Remove Nail Polish from Your Skin
- How to Cure Bootflop
- How to Make a Heartfelt Gift for a Family Member
- How to Deep Clean Your Blender
- How to Vitamin-Charge Your Morning Smoothie
- How to Clean Your Microwave with a Lemon