Canadian personal style/beauty blogger and FLARE Magazine’s April cover girl Ania B. gives us an insider peek at what goes into her everyday skincare and beauty routine! Follow along with her in this GRWM (Get Ready With Me) tutorial to find out how she keeps her skin looking its best, and get her tips on how to achieve her signature smouldering eye look.
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion SPF 15
- CoverGirl Clean Liquid Makeup for Normal Skin in Buff Beige
- Revlon Colorstay Concealer in Light Medium
- NYX HD Studio Photogenic Finishing Powder
- L’Oreal True Match Lumi Glow Powder in W102 Golden Neutral
- NYX Illuminator in Magnetic
- NYX Dream Catcher Palette in Dusk til Dawn
- L’Oreal La Couleur Infallible Eyeshadow in Bronzed Taupe
- Cargo Swimmables Eye Pencil in Pebble Beach
- L’Oreal Voluminous Superstar Mascara in Black
- Maybelline Eyestudio Master Precise Skinny Gel Liner in Sharp Brown
- Maybelline Baby Lips Dr. Rescue Medicated Lip Balm in Too Cool
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm
- NYX Pro Flat Foundation Brush
- NYX All Over Shadow Brush
- NYX Pro Blending Brush
- NYX Pro Angled Brush
- NYX Pro Dual Fibre Powder Brush
- NYX Pro Dual Fibre Foundation Brush
Subscribe to London Drugs on Youtube and don’t forget to check out Ania B.’s blog.
Stay tuned for more beauty videos!