This Mother’s Day, the London Drugs Photolab is giving you a chance to surprise your mom with a beautiful print of your favourite family photo! Participate in our #PicturePerfectMom contest and you could win a 16×20 canvas gallery wrap with frame that would make the perfect Mother’s Day gift!
To enter for a chance to win:
- Follow @LDPhotolab on Instagram or Twitter
- Leave a comment on one of our giveaway posts on Instagram or Twitter, telling us why your mom is amazing!
- Bonus entries: Post a photo with mom, along with the hashtag #PicturePerfectMom, on Instagram or Twitter.
Comment entries are limited to 1 entry per social network, however bonus entries are limited to 5 entries per social network, so share away to increase your chances of winning! The contest begins on April 24th and will end on May 5th. Winners will be announced the following day.
Can’t wait to surprise mom this year? Participate in the contest and you could be gifting her a beautiful 16×20 canvas gallery wrap with a family photo that she can cherish forever!
Don’t forget to check out our Mother’s Day photography tips to help inspire you to capture the perfect shot, and if you’re looking for a great location to snap those pictures, check out our blog highlighting the best spots across Canada.
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary. Limit one (1) comment entry per social network per contest. Limit five (5) bonus entries per social network per contest. Limit one (1) prize may be won per household. Entries must be received no later than 11:59 pm Pacific Time on May 5th, 2019. London Drugs is not responsible for entries that become lost or misdirected.
- Contest is open to all residents of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba who, as of the date the prize draw is made: (i) have not won a London Drugs contest since May 5, 2018; (ii) have reached the age of majority in the province in which they reside as at May 5, 2019 (iii) are not employees of London Drugs, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, the independent judging organization (if any), or any family member living with any such employee.
- The winner will be randomly chosen by a judge on the day after the contest ends (see dates below) in Vancouver, British Columbia, from all eligible entries received per contest. To win, selected entrants must have correctly answered the skill-testing mathematical question on the entry form and must sign London Drug’s declaration and release confirming compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of the prize(s) as awarded, releasing London Drugs from liability in association with the contest and prize and consenting to the use of their name, photograph, voice and statements for promotional and publicity purposes.
- There will be 1 (one) prize awarded: the winner will receive one 16×20 canvas gallery wrap with frame worth approximately $139.98. Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and no substitutions are permitted. London Drugs reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should any prize become unavailable for any reason. Prize will be awarded at the closest London Drugs location to the winner. Contests dates: April 24, 2019 – May 5, 2019. Draw Date: 12:00 PM Pacific Time May 6, 2019.
- Selected entrants will be contacted by email, or social network they were drawn from. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrants. If the winner does not respond then she/he will be notified for the second time, 2 (two) days after the first notification. If the winner still does not respond within 2 days of the second notification, a new winner will be chosen in the same manner until a winner is successfully contacted.
- The chances of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Decisions of the judges in respect of all aspects of this contest including, but not limited to, eligibility of entries and correctness of answers given to the skill-testing question, are final.
- London Drugs, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, the independent judging organization, and their respective agents are not liable to an entrant in any manner relating to the contest or the awarding and use of the prize(s).
- The right is reserved by London Drugs to terminate this contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the contest, and/or these rules in any way, should any cause beyond the reasonable control of London Drugs or its agents affect the proper administration thereof.