It’s a brand new year, beauties! How are your nails doing in 2019?! Give them a fresh coat of polish with the gorgeous Essie Nail Set featuring Gel Couture shades and the Serene Slates collection. Go from daytime neutrals to metallic and bold for a night on the town with 14 nail polishes to choose from (worth $169). And the best part? You have the chance to win 1 of 3 prizes fit for any beauty! Keep scrolling to find out all the entry details.
Essie Serene Slates Collection
- Serene Slate in a stone nickel grey cream
- Mind-full Meditation in a dusky apricot beige cream
- Gadget Free in a gunmetal grey metallic
- On Mute in a charcoal grey cream
- Toned Down in a steel grey cream with smoky cobalt undertone
- Generation Zen mauve taupe grey cream
Essie Gel Couture Sheer Silhouette Collection
- Last Nightie in a sheer beige nude with silver shimmer
- Bodice Goddess in a sheer lilac purple with orchid overtones
- Sheer Silhouette in sheer tan nude with soft camel overtones
- Of Corset in sheer beige nude with warm chestnut tones
Ready to enter? Let’s paint the town!
- Follow @ldbeauty_ on Instagram or London Drugs Beauty on Facebook
- Tag two friends in the Instagram post or Facebook post who would *love* this giveaway
- Extra entry: Comment on the Instagram post or Facebook post with one of your top goals for 2019!
- Extra entry (for Instagram only): Share our giveaway post on your Instagram Stories
View this post on Instagram
Terms and conditions
- No purchase necessary. Limit one (1) entry per social network per contest. Limit one (1) prize may be won per household. Entries must be received no later than 11:59 pm Pacific Time on January 11, 2019. London Drugs is not responsible for entries that become lost or misdirected.
- Contest is open to all residents of Canada in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan or Manitoba, who, as of the date the prize draw is made: (i) have not won a London Drugs contest since January 11, 2018; (ii) have reached the age of majority in the province in which they reside as of January 11, 2019 (iii) are not employees of London Drugs, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, the independent judging organization (if any), or any family member living with any such employee.
- The winners will be chosen by a judge on the day the contest ends (see dates below) in Vancouver, British Columbia, from all eligible entries received per contest. Winners will be selected based on a combination of number of post likes, comments and overall skill/creativity. To win, selected entrants must have correctly answered the skill-testing mathematical question on the entry form and must sign London Drug’s declaration and release confirming compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of the prize(s) as awarded, releasing London Drugs from liability in association with the contest and prize and consenting to the use of their name, photograph, voice and statements for promotional and publicity purposes.
- There will be three prizes awarded: each winner will receive one Essie Nail Polish Set worth approximately $169.00. Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and no substitutions are permitted. London Drugs reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should any prize become unavailable for any reason. Prize will be awarded at the closest London Drugs location to the winner. Contests dates: January 7, 2019 – January 11, 2019. Draw Date: 12:00 PM Pacific Time January 14, 2018.
- Selected entrants will be contacted by email, or social network they were drawn from. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrants. If the winner does not respond then she/he will be notified for the second time, 2 (two) days after the first notification. If the winner still does not respond within 2 days of the second notification, a new winner will be chosen in the same manner until a winner is successfully contacted.
- The chances of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Decisions of the judges in respect of all aspects of this contest including, but not limited to, eligibility of entries and correctness of answers given to the skill-testing question, are final.
- London Drugs, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, the independent judging organization, and their respective agents are not liable to an entrant in any manner relating to the contest or the awarding and use of the prize(s).
- The right is reserved by London Drugs to terminate this contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the contest, and/or these rules in any way, should any cause beyond the reasonable control of London Drugs or its agents affect the proper administration thereof.