Have you always wanted to play with different shades have some fun with your hair colour? Now you can go bold (without the commitment!) using Colorista® from L’Oréal Paris. It’s a semi-permanent hair colour in a range of shades from neon green to soft lavender—there’s a tint for everyone’s style!
At LDBeauty, we’re excited to giveaway a Colorista Boxful of Colour Fun worth $374 to three lucky winners! Are you ready to take your look to the next level? Keep scrolling to find out more details and how to enter!
Colour your hair. Wash it. Do it again! It washes out in 4-10 shampoos so you can go all out or flirt with colour by customizing your look and transforming your style. Colorista has 7 bright shades designed for light blonde/bleached hair and 4 shades with a hint of colour designed for brunettes, no bleach required.
A gentle formula that gives instant colour—with no need to rinse. It is not a hair dye, it’s like make-up for your hair! Similar to eye shadow, you may feel some texture on your hair but it will fade in one shampoo.
A temporary hair colour spray for instant, ultra-vibrant colour. L’Oréal Paris Colorista spray-on pigments instantly colour no matter how dark or light your hair, so you can wear hair colour without the commitment.
Ready to enter, beauties? Here’s how!
- Follow @ldbeauty_ on Instagram or London Drugs Beauty on Facebook
- Tag two friends in the comments who would *love* this giveaway
- Extra entry: Comment on Instagram or Facebook with what fun colour you’ve always wanted your hair to be!
- Extra entry *For Instagram only: Share our Instagram post on your Stories
Terms and conditions
- No purchase necessary. Limit one (1) entry per social network per contest. Limit one (1) prize may be won per household. Entries must be received no later than 11:59 pm Pacific Time on January 18, 2019. London Drugs is not responsible for entries that become lost or misdirected.
- Contest is open to all residents of Canada in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan or Manitoba, who, as of the date the prize draw is made: (i) have not won a London Drugs contest since January 18, 2018; (ii) have reached the age of majority in the province in which they reside as of January 14, 2019 (iii) are not employees of London Drugs, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, the independent judging organization (if any), or any family member living with any such employee.
- The winners will be chosen by a judge on the day the contest ends (see dates below) in Vancouver, British Columbia, from all eligible entries received per contest. Winners will be selected based on a combination of number of post likes, comments and overall skill/creativity. To win, selected entrants must have correctly answered the skill-testing mathematical question on the entry form and must sign London Drug’s declaration and release confirming compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of the prize(s) as awarded, releasing London Drugs from liability in association with the contest and prize and consenting to the use of their name, photograph, voice and statements for promotional and publicity purposes.
- There will be three prizes awarded: each winner will receive one L’Oreal Paris Colorista Prize Pack worth approximately $374.00. Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and no substitutions are permitted. London Drugs reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should any prize become unavailable for any reason. Prize will be awarded at the closest London Drugs location to the winner. Contests dates: January 14, 2019 – January 18, 2019. Draw Date: 12:00 PM Pacific Time January 21, 2019.
- Selected entrants will be contacted by email, or social network they were drawn from. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrants. If the winner does not respond then she/he will be notified for the second time, 2 (two) days after the first notification. If the winner still does not respond within 2 days of the second notification, a new winner will be chosen in the same manner until a winner is successfully contacted.
- The chances of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Decisions of the judges in respect of all aspects of this contest including, but not limited to, eligibility of entries and correctness of answers given to the skill-testing question, are final.
- London Drugs, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, the independent judging organization, and their respective agents are not liable to an entrant in any manner relating to the contest or the awarding and use of the prize(s).
- The right is reserved by London Drugs to terminate this contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the contest, and/or these rules in any way, should any cause beyond the reasonable control of London Drugs or its agents affect the proper administration thereof.