Photographer, blogger, wife and mom of 2 boys, Amanda from The Mommy Mix is here today to share some of her top holiday gift ideas! Her secret? It’s all about the personalization.
The holiday shopping season is here, and that means our minds are focused on the perfect holiday gifting ideas. When choosing early Christmas presents, there are a few key questions you need to ask yourself.
- Will this gift be useful to the recipient? “This frame will perfectly showcase some portraits from her photography hobby.”
- Is the gift touching?“He will weep with joy when he sees this keychain with his favourite people on it.”
- Is this gift thoughtful? “She will cherish this ornament forever.”
- Does this gift show how much the recipient means to you?“He is going to love this gift filled with a few of his favourite things.”
London Drugs can help you get the answers to these questions and check off the loved ones on your holiday shopping list early.
Perfect Holiday Photo Gifting Ideas
Nothing says “Christmas” more than family, and friends, therefore the obvious choice for gift-giving is a personalized item. Something that they will never outgrow or get tired of, something that they will want to keep for a lifetime. The London Drugs Photolab has many options for the perfect personalized photo gift.
Christmas ornaments are the gifts that will keep on giving year after year. Metal, pewter, crystal, ceramic, and now a wood ornament that allows the natural grain to come through. Every time your recipient trims their tree, they will think of you, and all of the joy you bring to their lives.
The wood ornaments are so durable – even a child can’t break it. Also, they make great personalized gift tags.
Create a photo keychain for the special people on your list. These keychains are not like the cheap plastic ones you used to find at your local portrait studio. No, these personalized keychains are stunning and make great gifts for grandparents or parents who love to show off the little ones in their lives.
I have to say I wasn’t sure what to think when I placed my order for a Tanner and a Panda Keychain. However, I am in love, and only sorry I didn’t order one for myself.
Does anyone print photos anymore? I know I have a ton of memories sitting on my computer and phone, and I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one. Bring those images to life in a photo book or even just a good old fashion photo print on matte, glossy or fine art paper – Baryta and Kauai – with a beautiful frame around it. The gift that speaks volumes without using words.
Other Holiday Gift Ideas from the London Drugs Photolab
- Create individual cards for everyone on your list with personalized holiday greeting cards.
- Show the pet lovers and furry friends on your list you care with pet tags or a personalized pet bowl.
- Photo fleece blankets will keep your loved ones warm and toasty during the winter chill.
What are you waiting for? Beat the rush and skip the stress of being a last-minute shopper with the personalized gift selection at the London Drugs Photolab. For more details and to order your photo gifts or prints, visit your local London Drugs in-store kiosk, the London Drugs Photolab website or download the London Drugs Photolab App on iOS or Android.
Which personalized photo gifts will you be buying this holiday season?
To help you get a jumpstart on your holiday gifting, Amanda is giving away a $100 London Drugs gift card to one lucky Canadian reader over on The Mommy Mix! Head over there to find out how you can enter for a chance to win.