Now that fall is officially here, it’s time to say good-bye to summer staples like bright lipstick and flushed cheeks in favour of shades that are a bit more subdued (but definitely not boring!). Not sure where to start? Beauty Youtuber Gerry of The Bunnie Hole shows us her new go-to make-up products and tricks to help you seamlessly transition your look to fall, while trying some of the season’s hottest new beauty trends!
- Lancome Miracle Cushion Foundation in 01 Porcelain
- Lise Watier Baiser Velours in Fashion Kiss
- NYX Naked Matte Eyeshadow in Skinny Dip
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Top Coat
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in Greyfitti
- Maybelline Color Sensational The Buffs Lip Color in Stormy Sahara
- Maybelline Color Sensational The Buffs Lip Color in Untainted Spice
- Cargo blush in Tonga
- Youngblood Eyeliner Pencil in Chesnut
- Real Techniques Starter Set
- Tweezerman Blush Brush
Subscribe to London Drugs on Youtube.
Subscribe to Trina Duhra on Youtube.
Stay tuned for more beauty videos!