Nothing beats the feeling of a clean and organized home. You could WIN a professional home cleaning service, courtesy of Dyson! Enter on Facebook and Instagram.
See below for full contest details. You can also shop our Floor Care Savings Event (March 6 – 25, 2020) here.
Dyson Home Cleaning Service Contest – Official Rules
1) To enter:
On Facebook and Instagram:
– Follow London Drugs
– Share your best cleaning hack in the comments!
March 7 – 25, 2020 11:59pm PST
2) No purchase necessary. Limit one (1) entry per social network per contest. Limit one (1) prize may be won per household. Entries must be received no later than 11:59 pm Pacific Time on March 25, 2020. London Drugs is not responsible for entries that become lost or misdirected.
3) Contest is open to all residents of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba who, as of the date the prize draw is made: (i) have not won a London Drugs contest since March 25, 2019; (ii) have reached the age of majority in the province in which they reside as at March 7, 2020 iii) are not employees of London Drugs, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, the independent judging organization (if any), or any family member living with any such employee.
4) The winners will be randomly chosen on the day the contest ends (see dates below) in Vancouver, British Columbia, from all eligible entries received per contest. To win, selected entrants must have correctly answered the skill-testing mathematical question on the entry for on the online entry form and must sign London Drug’s declaration and release confirming compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of the prize(s) as awarded, releasing London Drugs from liability in association with the contest and prize and consenting to the use of their name, photograph, voice and statements for promotional and publicity purposes.
5) London Drugs is not responsible for any failure of any website during this contest, nor is it responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software or any e-mail, online or internet entry lost due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. The right is reserved by London Drugs to terminate this contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the contest, and/or these rules in any way, should any cause beyond the reasonable control of London Drugs or its agents affect the proper administration thereof.
6) There will be 1 (one) prize(s) awarded to 1 (one) winner: each receiving a Professional Home Cleaning Package valued at approx. $1,000*. Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and no substitutions are permitted. London Drugs reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should any prize become unavailable for any reason. Prize will be awarded at the closest London Drugs location to the winner. *Professional home cleaning service will be determined based on location of winner and service company that operates in that location. The prize will be provided in the form of gift certificate, gift card or similar mechanism valued at $1,000.
7) Selected entrants will be contacted by email, or social network they were drawn from. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrants. If the winner does not respond then she/he will be notified for the second time, 3 (three) days after the first notification. If the winner still does not respond within 3 days of the second notification, a new winner will be chosen in the same manner until a winner is successfully contacted.
8) The chances of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Only one winner will be chosen from Facebook and Instagram combined. Decisions of the judges in respect of all aspects of this contest including, but not limited to, eligibility of entries and correctness of answers given to the skill-testing question, are final.
9) London Drugs, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, the independent judging organization, and their respective agents are not liable to an entrant in any manner relating to the contest or the awarding and use of the prize(s).
10) This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other social media platform which may be used to communicate this Contest. All such entities are completely released of all liability by each entrant in this Contest. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest should be directed only to London Drugs.
12) The right is reserved by London Drugs to terminate this contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the contest, and/or these rules in any way, should any cause beyond the reasonable control of London Drugs or its agents affect the proper administration thereof.
STATEMENT OF DECLARATION AND RELEASE
All selected entrants will be required to sign the Statement of Declaration and Release attached before they can be declared a winner and receive a contest prize.