How much of your beauty routine is made up of Canadian beauty products? In honour of Canada 150, today’s makeup tutorial features one of our favourite Canadian brands, Lise Watier. Not only is Lise Watier a Canadian brand, but many of Lise Watier’s products feature Labrador Tea extract, an anti-aging ingredient that can only be found in the Boreal Forest of Quebec, Canada. Lise Watier partnered with the University of Quebec at Chicoutimi to develop a unique extraction process for this highly potent antioxidant, which has amazing protective and regenerating capacities.
In this tutorial, our Beauty Advisor Sara will walk you through a complete makeup look, using many of the Lise Watier products which contain this powerful Labrador Tea extract. Your makeup will not only look great, but will protect against environmental stressors and the signs of aging all day!
- Lise Watier Teint Age Control Supreme Foundation in Natural (includes Labrador Tea Extract)
- Lise Watier Age Control Supreme Filler Concealer in Natural (includes Labrador Tea Extract)
- Lise Watier Teint Multi-Fini Compact Foundation
- Lise Watier Ombre Velours Supreme Eyeshadow in Peche Velours (includes Labrador Tea Extract)
- Lise Watier Ombre Soufflé Supreme Eyeshadow in Sunrise Peach (includes Labrador Tea Extract)
- Lise Watier Feline Eyeliner HD in Noire
- Lise Watier Dramatique Intense 3D Volume Mascara in Black
- Lise Watier Blush-On Powder in Libertine
- Lise Watier Rouge Fondant Supreme in Jennifer (includes Labrador Tea Extract)
- Real Techniques Blush Brush
Subscribe to London Drugs on YouTube and stay tuned for more beauty videos!