One of the hottest makeup trends to grace the runways for Spring/Summer 2017 just happens to also be one that’s super easy to re-create at home! The trend features red lips on an otherwise bare face: a simple, polished style. In this tutorial, our Beauty Advisor Hannah is taking on the runway look using Marcelle Cosmetics, showing you how to even out skintone and brighten the eyes for a natural bare-faced glow. The look isn’t complete without a swipe of chic red lipstick, though, and Hannah has picked out the perfect shade and texture for a bold, sophisticated finish. Watch the video for details!
- Marcelle City Concealer in Light to Medium
- Marcelle City Tinted Cream in Light to Medium
- Marcelle Kohl Eyeliner in Mother of Pearl
- Marcelle Kohl Eyeliner in Eye Brightening Beige
- Marcelle Ultimate Volume Mascara in Black
- Marcelle Universal Anti-Feathering Lip Liner
- Marcelle Rouge Xpression Velvet Gel Lipstick in Red Carpet
Subscribe to London Drugs on YouTube and stay tuned for more beauty videos!