The 80’s have been making a serious impression on the runways this year, with hair trends like intense volume, mousse and crimps making a comeback. In this video, Beauty YouTuber Alisha of Makeup at Midnight has some tricks for crimping hair…without using a crimper! Watch the tutorial to see how she achieves the look.
- Chi Air Expert Classic Tourmaline Ceramic 1-inch Flatiron
- Fekkai Sheer Hold hairspray
- Goody Ouchless Elastics in Brown
- Goody Ouchless Elastics in Clear Latex
- Goody Stylista Styler Brush
Subscribe to London Drugs on YouTube.
Subscribe to Makeup at Midnight on YouTube.
Stay tuned for more beauty videos!