With what seems like a lifetime of digital photos to choose from, picking one great photo of mom in her element can be tough. So this Mother’s Day, why not create a beautiful Collage Poster keepsake for mom with a whole bunch of her best moments?
To help surprise one lucky mom this Mother’s Day, we’re giving away a 24×36 Collage Poster (valued at $29.99) and a $100 London Drugs gift card so you can create your own special photo gift for mom, with all your favourite snapshots!
To enter for a chance to win this Mother’s Day Collage Poster Package:
- Follow @LDPhotolab on Instagram or Twitter
- Comment on our Instagram giveaway post or send us a tweet, telling us why you would love to gift your mom a Collage Poster for Mother’s Day.
Rules and Regulations:
- To enter this @LDPhotolab Instagram & Twitter contest:
Step 1. Follow @LDPhotolab on Instagram or Twitter
Step 2. Comment on the @LDPhotolab Instagram giveaway post OR send @LDPhotolab a tweet, telling us why you would love to gift your mom a photo collage for Mother’s Day.
- Contest is open to all residents of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba who, as of the date the prize draw is made: (i) have not won a London Drugs contest since May 1, 2017; (ii) have reached the age of majority in the province in which they reside as of May 1, 2018; (iii) are not employees of London Drugs, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, the independent judging organization (if any), or any family member living with any such employee.
- No purchase necessary. Limit one (1) entry per person per social network per contest. Entries must be received no later than 11:59 PM Pacific Time on May 8, 2018. London Drugs is not responsible for entries that become lost or misdirected. All entries become the property of London Drugs Limited and will not be returned.
- The winners will be randomly chosen on the day the contest ends (see dates below) in Vancouver, British Columbia, from all eligible entries received per contest. To win, selected entrants must correctly answer a skill-testing mathematical question and must sign London Drug’s declaration and release confirming compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of the prize(s) as awarded, releasing London Drugs from liability in association with the contest and prize and consenting to the use of their name, photograph, voice and statements for promotional and publicity purposes.
- There will be one (1) prize awarded to one winner: 1 prize pack consisting of: one 24×36 Collage Poster (valued at $29.99) and one $100 London Drugs gift card. See details and contest dates below. Prize must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and no substitutions are permitted. Prize will be awarded at the closest London Drugs location to contest winner.
Contest dates – Tuesday, May 1, 2018 12:01AM to Tuesday, May 8, 2018 11:59PM Pacific Time
Draw date – 12:00PM Pacific Time Wednesday, May 9, 2018
- Only one prize may be won by any one person and household. In the event that any selected entrant incorrectly answers the skill-testing question or is otherwise unwilling or unable to comply in full with these rules, a new entry will be drawn.
- Selected winner will be contacted by email or on the social network they were drawn from. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrants. If the winner does not respond then she/he will be notified for the second time, 3 (three) days after the first notification. If the winner still does not respond within 3 days of the second notification, a new winner will be chosen in the same manner until a winner is successfully contacted.
- The chances of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Decisions of the judges in respect of all aspects of this contest including, but not limited to, eligibility of entries and correctness of answers given to the skill-testing question, are final.
- London Drugs and their respective advertising and promotional agencies, the independent judging organization, and their respective agents are not liable to an entrant in any manner relating to the contest or the awarding and use of the prize(s).
- The right is reserved by London Drugs to terminate this contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the contest, and/or these rules in any way, should any cause beyond the reasonable control of London Drugs or its agents affect the proper administration thereof.