Tag a Friend for a Chance to Win!
Terms and Conditions
- To enter visit London Drugs Facebook page and respond on our Contest post. You must tag a friend to be eligible to win.
- Contest is open to all residents of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba who, as of the date the prize draw is made: (i) have not won a London Drugs contest since November 30th 2016; (ii) have reached the age of majority in the province in which they reside as of November 30th, 2017 (iii) are not employees of London Drugs, Crock-Pot, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, the independent judging organization (if any), or any family member living with any such employee.
- Limit one (1) entry per person per contest.
No purchase necessary.
Entries must be received no later than 11:59 pm Pacific Time on November 30th 2017.
- The winner will be randomly chosen within 3 days after the contest (see dates below) in Vancouver, British Columbia, from all eligible entries received per contest. To win, selected entrants must correctly answer a skill-testing mathematical question and must sign London Drug’s declaration and release confirming compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of the prize(s) as awarded, releasing London Drugs from liability in association with the contest and prize and consenting to the use of their name, photograph, voice and statements for promotional and publicity purposes.
- There will be four (4) prizes in total each with a value of $44.99. The selected winner and the friend they tagged will each be winners. See details and contest date below. Prizes must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and no substitutions are permitted. Prizes will be awarded at the closest London Drugs location to contest winners.
Contest date – November 29 – 30th 2017
Draw date – within 3 days of contest end, November 30th 2017
- Only one prize may be won by any one person and household. In the event that any selected entrant incorrectly answers the skill-testing question or is otherwise unwilling or unable to comply in full with these rules, a new entry will be drawn.
- Selected winners will be contacted through Facebook. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrants. If the winner does not respond then s/he will be notified for the second time, 2 (two) days after the first notification. If the winner still does not respond within 2 days of the second notification, a new winner will be chosen in the same manner until a winner is successfully contacted.
- The chances of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Decisions of the judges in respect of all aspects of this contest including, but not limited to, eligibility of entries and correctness of answers given to the skill-testing question, are final.
- London Drugs and their respective advertising and promotional agencies, the independent judging organization, and their respective agents are not liable to an entrant in any manner relating to the contest or the awarding and use of the prize(s).
- The right is reserved by London Drugs to terminate this contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the contest, and/or these rules in any way, should any cause beyond the reasonable control of London Drugs or its agents affect the proper administration thereof.
23 thoughts on “Tag a Friend Crockpot Contest”
I’m in need of a new crockpot ! Use mine all the time and it’s ancient !
I would love to win
Maybe not a crackpot… but so nice!
Now I could learn to cook with this crockpot!
My wife would go crazy with this new cooker.
Thank you for the wonderful giveaway.
I would love to win
Would love to have this amazing oppertunity. I have not won anything online before.
I would love to have a crock pot. All the Stew’s and meals I could make with this. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed!!
Pls let us win
Lillian would like this
I would love to win a crockpot. I am not usually that lucky though lol
Thank you London drugs
London Drugs do have good deals worth looking at
Tis the season for warm and comfy food made in a crock pot.
thank you if I get it.
Love to win that
I would love a new crockpot, I gave the one I had away because it was too small. I need a new one really bad. Thank you
I would love to win this I am on low budget but it would be nice. My best friend my daughter Lisa Wolfe
Awesome thanks for the chance to win
I love London Drugs, I only wish there was one here where I live, Iin Fredericton, NB. When I visit my family in Calgary, there are at least 4 or 5 trips to London Drugs, I head for the Photography dept, then off to the health care section, and the selection is wonderful!!!
Comments are closed.