Hooray! It’s spring. Flowers! Sunshine! Bunnies! At least, that’s what the calendar says. But in Canada, looking out the window probably tells us another story. Here’s what our spring actually looks like. #realtalk
1. Shorts become appropriate. Kind of.
The temperature is above 5 degrees, so obviously it’s time for shorts. Luckily, they go great with that toque.
2. In fact, all parts of your wardrobe are now in play.
You know, for Parka Tuesday, Umbrella Wednesday and Bikini Friday.
3. When you go to buy more rock salt at the hardware store, all you can find is patio furniture.
BBQ season is soon! Really soon! Just two or three more…months.
4. Your mom is already on your case about summer camping.
Reserving a campsite is tough. Luckily, she’s tougher.
5. You’re shoveling snow with a new sense of purpose.
Who needs Crossfit when have a March snowstorm and a driveway? Swimsuit season, here I come!
6. Spring cleaning suddenly seems urgent.
The sun sure makes a difference to the way we see. You mean my windows have been this dirty ALL WINTER? Yikes.
7. Playoff hockey!
Springtime obviously means great hockey, right? Or is that just us?