You might be able to tell simply by paying attention to what you buy this year, since a good portion of adults actually choose the treats they hand out based on their personal favourites. (We don’t, after all, want to be left eating treats we don’t like, should the little ones not show up, right?)
Or check out our list below to jog your memory. And if we haven’t included one of your all-time faves, just let us know!
3) Little Chiclet Boxes—You only got two (I think) pieces of gum in a box, but since my mom never let me have Chiclets, these were gold. Well, only if they were Fruity flavour.
Stats on Halloween Candy
- Halloween trick-or-treating originated in the US in the mid-40s, but apparently going door-to-door begging for treats on holidays goes back to the middle ages
- 62% of adults choose candy based on their personal favourites
- When given the choice, 70% of parents will pick out mini chocolate bars from their child’s candy
- And, amazingly—26% of households pass out FULL-SIZE candy bars. They must be nuts!
Now it’s your turn! What treats are you craving this Halloween?
London Drugs Fan
Nala Henkel, a former employee and contract proofreader for London Drugs, is a self-confessed fan of our store. We invited her to share her quirky perspective on all things London Drugs from a consumer’s point of view.