The holidays are coming up, beauties! At London Drugs, we want you to start December smelling fabulous. How about three 100ml bottles of the Sweet Treats fragrances by Ted Baker? Oh yes! It’s a giveaway worth $255 and these scents will definitely satisfy your sweet tooth. Ella is an enticing fragrance with notes of bergamot and orange blossom. Polly is a bottle of romance with mandarin and amber. And Mia is unforgettable—notes of blackcurrant and patchouli fill this scent.
Want to enter this sweet smelling giveaway? Here’s how!
- Follow @ldbeauty_ on Instagram
- Tag two friends in this Instagram post who would love these scents
- Comment on this Instagram post with the fragrance notes you love the most
View this post on Instagram
Terms and conditions
- No purchase necessary. Limit one (1) entry per social network per contest. Limit one (1) prize may be won per household. Entries must be received no later than 11:59 pm Pacific Time on December 8, 2018. London Drugs is not responsible for entries that become lost or misdirected.
- Contest is open to all residents of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba who, as of the date the prize draw is made: (i) have not won a London Drugs contest since December 8, 2017; (ii) have reached the age of majority in the province in which they reside as at December 8, 2018 (iii) are not employees of London Drugs, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, the independent judging organization (if any), or any family member living with any such employee.
- The winners will be chosen by a judge on the day the contest ends (see dates below) in Vancouver, British Columbia, from all eligible entries received per contest. Winners will be selected based on a combination of number of post likes, comments and overall skill/creativity. To win, selected entrants must have correctly answered the skill-testing mathematical question on the entry form and must sign London Drug’s declaration and release confirming compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of the prize(s) as awarded, releasing London Drugs from liability in association with the contest and prize and consenting to the use of their name, photograph, voice and statements for promotional and publicity purposes.
- There will be one prize awarded: the winner will receive three 100ml bottles of Ted Baker Sweet Treats fragrances (one Ella, Polly and Mia), worth approximately $255.00. Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and no substitutions are permitted. London Drugs reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should any prize become unavailable for any reason. Prize will be awarded at the closest London Drugs location to the winner. Contests dates: December 1, 2018 – December 8, 2018. Draw Date: 12:00 PM Pacific Time December 10, 2018.
- Selected entrants will be contacted by email, or social network they were drawn from. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrants. If the winner does not respond then she/he will be notified for the second time, 2 (two) days after the first notification. If the winner still does not respond within 2 days of the second notification, a new winner will be chosen in the same manner until a winner is successfully contacted.
- The chances of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Decisions of the judges in respect of all aspects of this contest including, but not limited to, eligibility of entries and correctness of answers given to the skill-testing question, are final.
- London Drugs, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, the independent judging organization, and their respective agents are not liable to an entrant in any manner relating to the contest or the awarding and use of the prize(s).
- The right is reserved by London Drugs to terminate this contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the contest, and/or these rules in any way, should any cause beyond the reasonable control of London Drugs or its agents affect the proper administration thereof.