OMBRA – Official Rules
- To enter: https://bit.ly/2SnX94Q
Step 1: Like this photo
Step 2: Comment your fav way to relax and unwind in the summertime!
July 18– 21 2019
- No purchase necessary. Limit one (1) entry per social network per contest. Limit one (1) prize may be won per household. Entries must be received no later than 11:59 pm Pacific Time London Drugs is not responsible for entries that become lost or misdirected.
- Contest is open to all residents of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba who, as of the date the prize draw is made: (i) have not won a London Drugs contest since July 18 2018 ; (ii) have reached the age of majority in the province in which they reside as at July 21 2019 (iii) are not employees of London Drugs, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, the independent judging organization (if any), or any family member living with any such employee.
- The winners will be randomly chosen on the day the contest ends (see dates below) in Vancouver, British Columbia, from all eligible entries received per contest. To win, selected entrants must have correctly answered the skill-testing mathematical question on the entry for on the online entry form and must sign London Drug’s declaration and release confirming compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of the prize(s) as awarded, releasing London Drugs from liability in association with the contest and prize and consenting to the use of their name, photograph, voice and statements for promotional and publicity purposes.
- There will be 2 (two) prize(s) awarded to 2 winners: each receiving one Ombra Prize Pack valued at $50 CAD Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and no substitutions are permitted. London Drugs reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should any prize become unavailable for any reason. Prize will be awarded at the closest London Drugs location to the winner.
Contests dates: July 18– 21 2019
Draw Date: 12:00 PM Pacific Time July 22, 2019
- Selected entrants will be contacted by email, or social network they were drawn from. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrants. If the winner does not respond then she/he will be notified for the second time, 3 (three) days after the first notification. If the winner still does not respond within 3 days of the second notification, a new winner will be chosen in the same manner until a winner is successfully contacted.
- The chances of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Decisions of the judges in respect of all aspects of this contest including, but not limited to, eligibility of entries and correctness of answers given to the skill-testing question, are final.
- London Drugs, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, the independent judging organization, and their respective agents are not liable to an entrant in any manner relating to the contest or the awarding and use of the prize(s).
- The right is reserved by London Drugs to terminate this contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the contest, and/or these rules in any way, should any cause beyond the reasonable control of London Drugs or its agents affect the proper administration thereof.
Statement of Declaration and Release
All selected entrants will be
required to sign the Statement of Declaration and Release attached before they
can be declared a winner and receive a contest prize.
Statement of Declaration and Release
[insert complete description of the prize(s)] (the “Prize”)
I, _______________________, residing at ________________________________________________
agree that I have read and understood the (Contest Name from Entry Form) Contest rules and that before being declared a winner, I am required to sign this Declaration and Release and hereby declare as follows:
- I confirm compliance with the contest rules;
- I confirm that I am a resident of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan or Manitoba and have reached the age of majority in the province in which I reside, unless expressly otherwise permitted by the Contest rules;
- I confirm that I have not won a London Drugs Limited contest since (insert date one year prior to the contest closing date);
- I confirm that neither myself nor members of my family living in the same household are employed by London Drugs Limited, (vendor name), their advertising and promotional agencies or the independent judging organization (collectively referred to as the “Contest Sponsors”);
- I acknowledge that the Prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be redeemed for cash. No substitution for or transfer of the Prize will be allowed. I acknowledge the sponsors right to substitute the Prize in whole or in part in the event that any portion of the Prize is unavailable. [I acknowledge that the prize must be used between the dates of * and * or it will be forfeited];
- I understand that any costs and incidental expenses relating to and associated with accepting the Prize (the “Expenses”) shall be the responsibility of the undersigned and that none of the Contest Sponsors or their employees, directors or officers shall be held accountable for the Expenses;
- I acknowledge that all decisions of the judges with respect to this Contest, and the awarding of the Prize are final and binding;
- I accept the Prize and, in consideration for the Prize, I hereby release the Contest Sponsors and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, directors, officers, suppliers and agents from any and all liability for any loss, harm, damages, cost or expense arising out of my participation in this contest, participation in any contest-related activity or the acceptance, use, or misuse of the Prize including, without limitation, costs, injuries, losses related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light, or from any and all claims of third parties arising therefrom. I assume all responsibility and liability relating to my participation in the contest and my use and receipt of the Prize and shall indemnify the Contest Sponsors for any loss, injury or damage which results from any of my negligent and/or willful misconduct in connection with the contest or the use and/or receipt of the Prize; and
- I confirm that the Contest Sponsors may publish, reproduce, distribute or broadcast in any marketing, advertising or publicity materials or activities, my name, address, photograph, image, contest entry, voice, or statements (“contest winner references”) without further compensation other than the Prize and that I will reasonably co-operate in providing contest winner references and the making of marketing, advertising and publicity materials which contain any such contest winner references.
I make this declaration conscientiously, believing it to be a true statement on the _____ day of ______________, 200___.
Signature of Entrant
Signature of Witness Print name of Witness
WHERE MINORS ARE PERMITTED CONTEST ENTRANTS, ALSO INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
Age of Minor Contest Entrant: _________
Signature of Parent or Guardian
Print Name of Parent or Guardian
If the prize involves a trip and/or there is a traveling companion, add:
- I confirm that I am responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documentation for myself and any traveling companion;
- I confirm that all expenses associated with the prize including meals, beverages, transportation between my residence and any traveling companion’s residence and the airport, additional accommodations, insurance, gratuities, additional taxes, and all other expenses not specifically mentioned in the rules and regulations are not included; and
- I confirm that any traveling companion has consented to my disclosure of their name, address and phone number to the Contest Sponsors.
- I understand that any traveling companion I select may be required to execute a Declaration and Release similar in nature to this one as a condition of my being awarded with the prize. If he/she refuses to do so, I understand that I may be required to select a different traveling companion or go on the trip unaccompanied.