Gentlemen, Movember is here, and you know what that means: time to grow out that moustache or beard! Showing off your ‘stache this month will help bring awareness to important men’s health issues, like mental health. Paul Marlow (aka Tall Paul) is a YouTuber, Personal Trainer, Model and Actor, and has had his own struggles with mental health. To celebrate Movember and shed a light on men’s mental health, Paul is proudly rocking his facial hair – with a little grooming and skincare help from London Drugs. Watch the video to see how he keeps his skin looking great, as well as his facial hair, as he grows it out this month.
- Lab Series PRO LS All-In-One Face Cleansing Gel
- Jack Black Bump Fix Razor Bump & Ingrown Hair Solution
- Anthony Glycolic Exfoliating & Resurfacing Wipes
- Biotherm Homme Force Supreme Youth Architect Serum
- Biotherm Homme Aquapower Eye De-Puffer
- Clinique For Men 2-in-1 Skin Hydrator + Beard Conditioner
Don’t forget to subscribe to London Drugs and Tall Paul on YouTube, and stay tuned for more LDBeauty videos!