Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 3 (45 g each) Mackintosh’s Creamy Toffee Bars, chopped
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tube (391 g) refrigerated pizza crust
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- Sweetened whipped cream
- Melt toffee with cream and cinnamon in a small saucepan set over medium heat.
- Roll pizza crust to be 16×12-inches. Spread three-quarters of the toffee mixture over crust; sprinkle with pecans.
- Roll into a log and cut into 12 rounds. Place each round in a greased muffin cup.
- Bake, at 375°F, for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Rewarm remaining toffee mixture and drizzle over warm buns. Garnish with whipped cream.
Makes 12 servings.