Just because you’re at home doesn’t mean you can’t flex your photography muscles! Now is a great time to hone your skills. To keep you inspired, we’re hosting a daily photo contest with new themes each day, from April 1 – April 5.
1) To enter on Instagram:
- Follow @LDPhotolab on Instagram
- Share a photo of the daily theme using the hashtag #LDdailyphotochallenge. Entries are taken for the day’s theme only and are due by midnight (pacific time) each day.
- Daily Themes:
- Wednesday, April 1, 2020: COLOR
- Thursday, April 2, 2020: NATURE
- Friday, April 3, 2020: UP CLOSE
- Saturday, April 4, 2020: WATER
- Sunday, April 5, 2020: HOME
2) No purchase necessary. Limit one (1) entry per social network per day of the contest. Limit one (1) prize may be won per household. Daily entries must be received no later than 11:59 pm Pacific Time on each day of the contest. London Drugs is not responsible for entries that become lost or misdirected.
3) Contest is open to all residents of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba who, as of the date the prize draw is made: (i) have not won a London Drugs contest since April 2, 2019;(ii) have reached the age of majority in the province in which they reside as at April 1, 2020 (iii) are not employees of London Drugs, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, or any family member living with any such employee.
4) The winners shall be chosen the day after each daily contest ends (see dates below) in Vancouver, British Columbia, from all eligible entries received per contest. Winning entries will be chosen based on photographic skill, artistic sensibilities, emotion, impact and originality. To win, selected entrants must have correctly answered the skill-testing mathematical question included on London Drugs’ Statement of Declaration and Release form, sent to them by email and must sign the Declaration and Release confirming compliance with the contest rules and acceptance of the prize(s) as awarded, releasing London Drugs from liability in association with the contest and prize and consenting to the use of their name, photograph, voice and statements for promotional and publicity purposes.
5) There will be 1 (one) prize(s) awarded to 1 (one) winner per day of the contest: each receiving an 8×10 glossy or pearl print valued at $5.99. At the end of the contest, there will be 1 (one) grand prize(s) awarded to 1 (one) of the daily winners: receiving a 12×18 Canvas Gallery Wrap valued at $79.99. Prize(s) must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and no substitutions are permitted. London Drugs reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should any prize become unavailable for any reason. Prize will be awarded at the closest London Drugs location to the winner.
Contest entry dates: April 1 – April 5, 2020
Daily prize draw dates: 12:00PM Pacific Time April 2 – April 6, 2020
Grand prize draw date: 12:00PM Pacific Time April 7, 2020
6) Selected entrants will be contacted by email, or social network they were drawn from. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrants. If the winner does not respond then she/he will be notified for the second time, 3 (three) days after the first notification. If the winner still does not respond within 3 days of the second notification, a new winner will be chosen in the same manner until a winner is successfully contacted.
7) The chances of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Decisions of the judges in respect of all aspects of this contest including, but not limited to, eligibility of entries and correctness of answers given to the skill-testing question, are final.
8) London Drugs, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, and their respective agents are not liable to an entrant in any manner relating to the contest or the awarding and use of the prize(s).
10) The right is reserved by London Drugs to terminate this contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the contest, and/or these rules in any way, should any cause beyond the reasonable control of London Drugs or its agents affect the proper administration thereof.
11) London Drugs is not responsible for any failure of any website during this contest, nor is it responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software or any e-mail, online or internet entry lost due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer or property related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. The right is reserved by London Drugs to terminate this contest, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the contest, and/or these rules in any way, should any cause beyond the reasonable control of London Drugs or its agents affect the proper administration thereof.
12) This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other social media platform which may be used to communicate this Contest. All such entities are completely released of all liability by each entrant in this Contest. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest should be directed only to London Drugs.
STATEMENT OF DECLARATION AND RELEASE
All selected entrants will be required to sign the Statement of Declaration and Release attached before they can be declared a winner and receive a contest prize.