A Message to our Valued Customers
As we all know, drug stores and grocery stores play an essential role during these extraordinary times. It is our job collectively to ensure they are able to work safely for everyone. Please know we are taking all measures to remain open while providing as safe of an environment as possible.
Latest News Updates
March 24, 2020: Dedicated shopping hour for healthcare and first responders
March 19, 2020: Dedicated shopping hour for seniors & vulnerable people
How We’re Keeping Our Staff and Customers Safe
Our Workplace COVID-19 Safety Plan
As your proud community partner and trusted health care provider for the past 75 years, please know London Drugs will stop at nothing, to implement strategies and safeguards to protect your health. To date we:
- Installed plexiglass barriers between our customers and our cashiers and pharmacy team
- Installed social distancing floor decals to reinforce a 2 meter distance between customers, and staff, as well as recurring social distancing reminders on our PA system
- Monitor our occupancy to meet and exceed all Public Health guidelines for retail. During peak periods, occupancy control personnel may be assigned to our doors when required
- Increased the cleaning measures in all of our stores including hourly surface cleans and sanitation of key customer touch points and daily deep cleans
- Implemented limitations in-store and online for all essential products
- Instituted a $2.00 per hour worked bonus to recognize the extraordinary effort put forth by our employees. This ended June 13th as our business moves into a new phase of the pandemic response
- Did not allow reusable bags and stopped charging for plastic bags. This ended June 19th as our business moves into a new phase of the pandemic response
- Temporarily stopped accepting recycling and bottle returns. Recycling is again being accepted, but with restrictions and quantity limits. See our recycling update
- Temporarily stopped accepting the return of expired medication. Medications are again being accepted, but are limited to 1 ziploc or similar sized bag per person
- Temporarily waived delivery fee for medications
- 90 day prescription supply for all chronic medications, except inhalers for BC, and 30 day limit in AB, SK and MB only. This follows provincial government policies
- Added directional floor decals in our stores
Dedicated Hours for Seniors
- First hour exclusively for seniors and the most vulnerable (Monday – Friday)
The Pharmacy is still the heart of our business. We make it simple for you to get your prescriptions refilled so you’re never without the medications you need.
Choose a Prescription Refill Option that’s easiest for you:
Refill through our app – Our Recommended Option
Use London Drugs Online Prescription Refills to quickly send your prescription refill request directly to your preferred pharmacy.
Refill by phone
You can call London Drugs anytime to send prescription refill requests to our automated telephone refill system. Available 24 hours a day by calling your preferred London Drugs location. You can also call the pharmacy during working hours to speak to a member of our pharmacy team.
Refill by person
Stop by your nearest London Drugs, where our pharmacy staff is available during store hours to promptly accept and process your prescription refill requests.
Please remember not to come into our stores if symptomatic or have traveled. An agent can be sent in your absence.
Getting your medication on time is important. Call your local pharmacy store location about the availability and convenience of home delivery of medications if you are unable to make it for in-store pickup.
COVID-19 Cases in Our Stores – Being Transparent
|March 28, 2020||Temporary store closure on March 28. Followed necessary protocols and advised by Vancouver Coastal Health Authority, including a deep clean and sanitization.||710 Granville Street, Vancouver, BC|
A Flexible Shopping Experience – In-Store and Online
While our customers can shop in our physical stores during reduced hours, shopping online at londondrugs.com offers a convenient alternative.
Shop the products you love and discover other new gems online with fast and flexible delivery options.
Same Day Delivery
Contactless delivery to your doorstep in 1-2 business days
Standard Home Delivery
Delivered to your doorstep in 3-7 business days (Western Canada) or 5-15 business days (Eastern Canada).
In-Store Pick Up
Order online and pick up your order in two hours or less!
Contactless Curbside Pickup is available at select locations.
Ship to Store
Even if your local store doesn’t have your products in stock, choose ship to store to have your items shipped to your closest store location – Delivered in 3-5 business days
We’re continuously communicating to our customers and communities through our social media channels.