Ready for some sunshine? While you’re packing your bags to jet off on your next spring or summer vacation, here’s a clever way to freshen up your swimwear–without adding to your wash pile. Trust us, this cleaning hack really works!
- Place your bathing suits in a salad spinner.
- Add water and a gentle cleanser (we used Method detergent).
- Hand wash.
- Rinse with water and drain.
- Place lid on salad spinner.
- Spin out the excess moisture.
- Hang to dry.
This hack using an everyday salad spinner gets your suit clean and close to dry in minutes.
No matter where in the world you’re going on vacation, London Drugs has you covered in-store and online.