Show Your Support for the VPD… and Look Good Doing It
From Wednesday, July 5 to Monday, July 31, London Drugs locations across the city of Vancouver will support the Vancouver Police Foundation and its Kops’ Shades for Kids campaign. The VPD Aviator Sunglasses will raise funds to support community outreach programs for vulnerable youth. Since its inception, the program has raised over $400,000 for programs in the community it serves.
London Drugs will be selling the glasses in eleven Vancouver stores for $25. 100% of the proceeds are donated back to the Foundation to continue its community work. The programs keep kids engaged, active and away from high risk activities.
When you purchase a pair of glasses, you’re helping the VPD and Foundation build safer neighbourhoods that continue to make Vancouver a better city for all.
Show your support by sharing an image of yourself and your aviators along with the hashtag #VPDPartners. VPD Aviator Sunglasses are available at the below locations.
- East Hastings – 2585 East Hastings St. Vancouver BC
- Granville & Georgia – 710 Granville St. Vancouver BC
- Hastings & Abbott Street – 351 Abbott Street Vancouver BC
- Kerrisdale – 2091 W 42nd Avenue Vancouver BC
- West Broadway – 525 West Broadway Vancouver BC
- Broadway & Vine – 2230 West Broadway Vancouver BC
- Wessex – Kingsway – 3328 Kingsway Avenue Vancouver BC
- Davie Street – 1650 Davie Street Vancouver BC
- Robson Street – 1187 Robson Street Vancouver BC
- Olympic Village – 1622 Salt Street Vancouver BC
- 41st & Victoria – 5639 Victoria Drive Vancouver BC